Height: 5 ft 8 Eye colour: Brown Hair Colour: Various!
I am currently available for bookings in the following areas:
* Resilience & Wellbeing Training
* Creative Director/Fashion shows & Events
* Hair & Makeup Education for groups and one to one
* Hair & Makeup Artistry for commercial and editorial shoots
* National and International Bridal Hair & Makeup
* Speaking & Mentoring for events
Skills & Experience
* Mental Health First Aid
* Creative Counselling (CTA,CTMA)
* CBT, NLP & Foundations of Neuroscience & Mental Health
* Emotional Intelligence
* Community Resilience & Anti-bullying strategies
* Leadership & Management
* Business planning, strategy & marketing
* Event Management
* Teaching & Mentoring (practical skills delivery to inspirational speaking & mentoring)
* Makeup Artistry, all areas from Bridal to High fashion,
* Hair Styling, all areas from advanced & bridal hair up, colouring, cutting and barbering
* Special Effects Makeup techniques
* Bridal Hair & Makeup location based services: 2000 - present day
* Salon ownership & Management: 2003 - 2016
* Fashion & Editorial work: 2005 - present day
* Live Events/Creative Director role - 2014 - present day
* Education & Mentoring: 2013 - present day
* Resilience & Wellbeing Trainer - 2018 - present day
Credits & Awards
Plitz New York City Fashion Week: Creative Director
London Fashion Week: Senior Makeup & Hair Artist
Liverpool Fashion Week: Creative Director
Silverstone Grand Prix: Senior Stylist
Alternative Fashion Fest: Creative Director
The G Word (short film) Key Makeup Artist
Teachers Pet (short film): Key Makeup Artist
The Evil within Xbox launch: SFX Makeup Artist
Surreal Beauty Magazine: Various editorial pieces
Lifestyle Magazine: Various editorial pieces/Beauty editor
Creative Talent Magazine: Various editorial pieces & cover shots
Creative Portrait Magazine: Various editorial pieces and cover shots
2012 - Women in business award
2014 - Fashion & Beauty Awards Artist of the year
2013-2016 - The Wedding Industry Awards Winner
2018 - Entrepreneur of the year Award (Flintshire business awards)
My interpersonal and communication skills make me a very effective coach and trainer, with a natural aptitude for engaging with many different people in different social situations.
My passion for people, strong empathy and compassion, along with my CPD in recent years, returning to education to study various neuroscience, counselling and mental health first aid techniques has allowed me to work with communities to identify need, and develop suitable resources that are easily accessible to everyone.
My leadership and management background allows me to deliver this all important education, awareness and empowerment in a multitude of ways effectively and efficiently, via workshops, programmes and through community events and shows.
When it comes to my technical artistry skills, which I still actively practice, I feel that my collective experience in many areas has given me great speed and accuracy under tight time constraints which is essential for my clients, along with my ability to create both makeup and hair looks to a very high standard meaning only one artist and one cost. Whether i'm commissioned by a fashion designer wanting multiple looks for a brand photoshoot within a set timescale, or a Bride wanting hair and makeup for her bridal party to impeccable standards, in a calm and stress free environment, I can always deliver.
As a backstage creative director, I thrive off the pressure of live events and can manage large teams and tight deadlines effectively.